A marketing consulting agency looking for a well-rounded web developer to work on a project. We have a client that has an old static website built with HTML & needs converted to WordPress.
• Proficient in HTML, CSS and WordPress
• Experience building websites using the 7 Theme
• Experience with e-commerce platforms (shopping cart) & media queries for responsive websites that adapt to various mobile devices (e.g. smart phones, ipads & kindles). Client uses Paypal & receives an email when an order has been placed. They mail their products from their work site.
• Must be proficient in English – written & oral
• Prefer candidate be able to work during U.S. EST hours
Specific Project to Bid on:
• Convert a static non-WordPress website into a new WordPress site & migrate DNS & MX, etc
• Website will be 10-12 pages
• Four of the pages have been designed/laid out in Microsoft PowerPoint (see attached) and the others will be designed soon and provided to you
• Embed current Vimeo videos (5 or 6)
• Will use 3 or 4 different types of gravity forms for contact, donations, etc
• Use internal links to navigate website visitor to other pages within the site
• Migrate company Blog to corporate website
• Client will use content (text) from current site
• Site links to 16 PDF files that open in a new tab
Please submit a portfolio with 3 or 4 websites you’ve recently developed. We would like to interview potential candidates via a Skype video call.