Need a responsive website. Developer should be knowledgeable in Bootstrap, JS, Apache, PHP, SQL. This project need the front end, and the database implemented. Functionality should update the database. The website should follow the design guidelines and color scheme of [login to view URL]
==== Page 1 (landing page) ====
This should have the login page.
- User should be able to login to the website if they have previously registered. If login fails user should be notified.
- There should be a "register" button for users to register. Once clicked users should be forwarded to registration page
- There should be a "forget password" button. If clicked, users should be redirected to a page to input their email. Once in that page, they should be able to input email. Send email with reset password link if email is valid. When user clicks that email they should be able to reset their password.
- After user is authenticated they should be redirected to "Main Page"
==== Page 2 (Registration Page) ====
Users use this page to register account in site.
- Input field should be: 1) username, 2) password, 3) email
- There should be two "password" fields in the registration forms. Only register users if they match.
==== Page 3 (Main Page) ===
Dashboard displaying information about the account. Should be similar to [login to view URL]
- Dashboard should have the following pages: "Account", "Overview".
=== Page 4 (Overview) ===
This page displays the current status, and all the information from the DEVICE table.
- There should be graphs displaying the humidity level and temperature for the device over time.
- There should be a graph displaying the location of the device using the latitude and longitude information.
=== Page 5 (Account) ===
Display user's information and devices attached to that device.
If user has 1 or more devices attached to it there should be a table listing all the devices as well as the device_status from DEVICE table.
There should be a "check MSM status" button. Once clicked a SMS should be send to the users registered phone number. For this purposes a simple "hello" SMS would suffice.
=== Page 6 (Register Device) ===
Allows a user to register a device. There should be a field that allows the user to input a device id an add that to the USER's table. Only add device IF device is present in VALID_DEVICES table, and device_activated is false. If device is already activated or nor present in VALID_DEVICES should display that to user.
=== Database ===
I will provide mock data to display in the pages. Below is an example of what the tables will look like.
- USER: user_name, passwd_hash, unique_id_user (key), device_id, phone_no.
- DEVICE: device_id (key), unique_id_user, time, temperature, humidity_level, latitude, longitude, device_status.
- VALID_DEVICES: device_id (key), device_activated
Each device must be assigned to (1) user. A user can have (0) or more devices.
22 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Hi. I am senior web developer. Especially I am expert in bootstrap mobile responsive design. I think I can complete the job definitely. Let's discuss details via chat. Best Regards.
Hey, how are you today? I am ready to start work right now. Just write me to chat so we can talk about all job details also I would like send you my previous jobs what I worked on. Thanks a lot.