Social user’s connect on this site to publish content (text, images, videos) within their subscribed group(s). Below are requirements:
1. To register, he/she has to receive a referral invite from existing user.
2. Upon receiving referral invite, User will self-register by providing basic details and professional status. The user can remain anonymous or choose to share basic details of self with others.
3. When inviting user(s) to join the group, he/she can choose to not to invite certain users
4. User also needs an option to set – NOT TO RECEIVE INVITES
5. Email verification with code is must
1. On sign-up, site will recommend to the new user, groups that may be of interest 2. based on user’s basic details and professional status.
3. The user can subscribe to one or more groups of choice.
4. The user can start/create a new group (or child groups within parent group) and invite other users from his contacts (i.e. users who are part of his/her subscribed groups).
5. Site should recommend Names for the group
6. Duplicate groups can exist, but not within the same demography
1. The contents which gets published on this can be text, picture, audio, video, URL
2. The posted contents are publicly visible on internet (SEO/Search Indexing is must) during search. Private contents are not visible on internet during search
3. To publish content, a basic tag line is must and options to upload or record (video) should exists
4. Contents posted by user should be retained in appropriate timeline/lineup
5. Offline contents need to be delivered upon login
6. Every content pasted will have mandatory
1. User grows contacts/network on acceptance of referral invitations. Reminders (2) to be sent in a span of 10 days
2. By default, contacts sharing is blocked. Upon user opting to share, only then the contacts are visible to each other
3. Trace of contacts should exist
(The outline of the social networking site is described above)
Contents that will be shared on shortlisting/selection:
1. UX related