I want you make a Desktop and Native iOS & Android Mobile App of BADOO "Exactly"
You can use ready start coding parts for partial features of the apps and
back end system/database from [url removed, login to view], github and other
popular sites like that. There are ready made code samples for features like:
iAd, Push Notifications, In-app Purchase, Admob, Chatfeatures, User Accounts,
Locations/GPS, Facebook Login, Facebook Events, Like and Share Function and so on.
* Desktop version must be built using PHP and MySQL (I"ll provide design layout)
* Mobile apps iOS (compatible with iOS 9) & Android
* Radar functionality
* Add Voice Call feature and Advanced search.
* Left & Right Swipe functionality
* Liked & Don't Like functionality
* Match functionalities
* Push Notification (email, chat, flirt, viewed me, and etc.)
* User signup/settings (image, text, data, preferences)
* Admin control panel contents/categories must be easily editted
* A similar revenue stream/model
The Web app and mobile apps MUST sync together.
You must deliver a functional code on all pages with no bugs on desktop or mobile apps,
before I release payment and contract is closed.
NOTE: I will own all the apps codes/scripts.
Budget is tight so I will give priority to the lowest bid first.
I will provide the design for desktop pages and PSD files.
Mobile app will be EXACTLY like Badoo's mobile design.
Please don't bid if you have no prior experience building such project.
I'm only looking for experience designers and programmers for long term commitment.
You MUST provide prior work similar to Badoo.
27 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 3494 $ tähän työhön
Hi, We are recommended Freelancer by [url removed, login to view] on basis of our feedback history and [url removed, login to view] once read our [url removed, login to view] are really interested to work on this project :) Thanks Regards DreamSolutions
Hi, Mark here, I would be interested in discussing this project with you. Thanks for the consideration, I hope to hear from you soon Thanks, Mark