You have been assigned
a project from chief technology officer, to implement a web application system that allow
school teachers to record and exam scores. This system should also allow school admin to
register classes, subjects and students.
Grading schema for assessment in secondary school
After graduated from primary school, students could further their studies in secondary school.
Secondary education is divided into two stages:
• Lower secondary education (form 1 to form 3)
• Upper secondary education (form 4 to form 5)
Students are required to take six (6) core subjects:
Upon completion of lower secondary education, students can choose between two main streams
to pursue two years of study in upper secondary, science stream or art stream.
In upper secondary, on top of the six core subjects, students are also required to take three (3)
elective subjects, depending on the chosen streams:
• Science stream:
• Art stream:
1. The system should allow school admin to add, modify or remove subject’s records, with
a. Subject ID.
b. Subject Name.
c. Subject Type: Core / Selective
2. The system should allow school admin or teacher to search and list registered subjects.
3. The system should allow school admin to add, modify or remove class’s records, with
a. Class ID
b. Class Name.
c. Year Form: Form 1 to Form 5.
d. Year Grade: Lower Secondary / Upper Secondary Science / Upper Secondary
4. The system should allow school admin or teacher to search and list registered classes.
5. The system should allow school admin or teacher to add, modify or remove student’s
records, with following details:
a. Student No.
b. Full Name.
c. Gender: Male or Female.
6. The system should allow school admin or teacher to search and list registered student.
7. The system should allow school admin to register student to a class.
8. The system should allow teacher to search for student record by name or student no, and
then perform any of the following action:
a. To enter subject’s score.
b. To modify subject’s exam score.
9. The system should allow teacher to choose options that produce following output:
Web Database Application
Page 4 of 5
a. Display single student’s details, subject’s scores, total score and final grade.
b. Display all students’ name and subject scores for a class.
10. User access control should be implemented.
11. The screen navigation flow must be user friendly.
12. Additional requirements could be added from user requirement study sessions.
40 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
hi i am web developer and php expert and able to do this job if u like you can also check my profile i have more than 6 year of experience Need to discuss first on this project
I have 20+ Years of Industry experience, can easily handle this. Do let me know if you would like me to build a POC/Sample using xampp. No obligations for the POC/Sample, award if you like the work. Thanks and Regards