I am looking for a program which:
1) Allows me to import a standardised .txt file (attached) which has 6 columns of delimited data.
2) Presented the data in a table format.
3) Allow me to generate a basic PDF graph of each of the 6 columns.
4) Allow me to customise the X and Y axis of the 6 graphs with similar characteristics of what Excel can do (e.g. gridlines too). The graph settings for each .txt file will change based on the data and therefore we need to be able to store the graph settings to each .txt file so that graphs can later be re-generated without needing to reformat the graphs.
The program needs:
1) To be able to import and store more than one .TXT file and the user needs to be able to select between each .txt file via some graphical interface.
2) The program needs to be able to be opened by more than one user on a network at once, and the program needs to allow multiple users to open the program and import data and plot data. our current software uses a SQL database as a backbone.
3) Each .txt file contains between 10 and 10000 columns and we will need a database which can support up to 500 .txt files to be imported without significantly affecting performance.
In terms of GUI and plotting graphics, we are currently only looking for a proof of concept and so the layout of each control is up to the software designer. On completion we need all source code.
25 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
I hope to see you in chat. I am an experienced developer with full-stack knowledge and career. I'm sure I can do this perfectly. Thanks for your kind attention.
Hi there, I am interested in the project. I have reviewed the project requirement and the attached file and I am sure I can provide you the best solution you are looking for. Thank You.