We are currently developing an e-commerce website with woocommerce for the sale of prescription eyewear worldwide.
We had hired a developer with whom we separated during the contract for reasons of time and seriousness. We are looking for a competent and serious person who could finish the job almost done by our old developer and who we can communicate each day to know how is the project going. We also want someone who can make improvements to the work already done..
We need a serious person who can do that as fast as possible. Please when your post for this job, give me the time you need to do all this work:
FIRST PROBLEM: SMALL BUG
1) Go to the website like a customer and click in one product.
2) You'll see that there is the lenses choice module in the bottom of the product
3) If you select the "FASHION" type lenses you don't have step 2 (normal because fashion lenses is whitout prescription) and the bottom button ADD TO CART appear.
4) The problem is: when you click in the fashion first and then you click in an other lenses type there is a little bug (the button add to card) doesn't actualise into "STEP 2" ... It actualise after 2-3 click.
5) What I want it's that the button 'add to card' actualise DIRECTLY into 'step 2' if we change for example from "FASHION" to "PROGRESSIVE"
SECOND PROBLEM: prescription information missing when we order
1) Do an order test with the lenses type "Progressive" and complete all point in the prescription
2) Go to the backend to see the order details, you'll see that the "addition right" and "addition left" don't have the number which you choose.
3) The same problem but in the customer order ([url removed, login to view]) in this page a customer can see their orders but like in the backend the customer can't see what he choose for "right addition" "left addition"
4) Corrige that please all the informations are very important for us.
THIRD PROBLEM: VISUAL of tabels
1) Remember the tabels where there is the prescription information in the backend and in the customer page ([url removed, login to view])
2) This is not very beautiful... Please make that more beautiful, my idea is like the prescription module but of course with the data
3) Make the 2 tabels (customer view order and prescription information in backend order) more beautiful
4 PROBLEM: Responsive plug-in (prescription and lenses type)
1) Take a mobile phone and see the "plugin" version... Not very beautiful...
2) Make the lenses type and prescription module in responsive but real responsive (more beautiful like what is actually)
5 PROBLEM : Make all the text of fields of the lenses and prescription module editable and ready to translate
1) I will modify all the text .. Because I think you have see that the text is just a "temporary text" so I will change all the text of the lenses and prescription module and directly put the text to translate... When I worked for a student job to translate a website, I remember a thing like [en]"select the lenses"; [sp]"escolha suas lentes"; etc,... if you can do like that it's great!
2) Don't forget to let me know where are the fields to modify the text
6 PROBLEM: Transform all of this "module" into a veritable plug-in extension woocommerce
1) I probably will change the template at the end november... But all the actual work is include in the actual template... And I want a plug-in which I can install in all the template I want.
2) This plug-in will work like a "add-onns" of products where we can choose the type of lenses and complete the prescription form.
!!!!!BE CAREFUL: !!!!
I think you have see but the lenses type have a price and when we choose a lenses type it result an addon price don't forget that please
This is the website: [url removed, login to view] => go to any product page and see the lenses type and prescription module in the bottom of the product.
21 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Hi, I have review project details and would like to discuss further regarding the project with you. Kindly let me know when you are available. Thank you.
Hi, I have read your bugs carefully & checked your website. I have required expertise. Relevant Work: [login to view URL] Let's connect so we can discuss further. Regards, Yousuf