The goal is to create a web page with the following functionality:
1. Each of 7000 recruiters can create an individual login (email + password) (with error checking to avoid duplicates).
2. For each recruiter, a CHECKLIST is displayed. There are 20 possible activities, and each recruiter is assigned only a subset of these. The subset varies from recruiter to recruiter. (The assignment is clearly specified on an Excel spreadsheet that I will provide). The checklist is therefore individualized to each recruiter, according to the spreadsheet.
3. Each recruiter can mark each of the activities on the list as COMPLETED or NOT COMPLETED.
4. Each item on the checklist is "grayed-out" at all times other than the window of time (of a few days or weeks) when it must be completed.
5. Before each activity is due, an email reminder is sent automatically to all recruiters to whom that activity was assigned in the aforementioned Excel spreadsheet.
6. Each recruiter must fill out 3 surveys, each at a different point in time (the surveys are already programmed in SurveyGizmo, no need for you to do anything here). The web page must be able to redirect the recruiter to the survey (e.g., by pressing a button or clicking on a link). Then it must be able to receive a completion code from SurveyGizmo (this functionality already exists in SurveyGizmo) and mark the survey as COMPLETED on the checklist.
7. All checklists for all recruiters must be recorded in real time in a database. The lines are recruiters and the columns are the registration info and each of the 20 activities (for each activity, the contents are COMPLETED or NOT COMPLETED and the DATE and TIME). The database must also record all dates and times when the recruiter accessed the checklist and record the changes made. This database must be available to me in real time.
I do not require that this be done in a particular language or database, but the simplest may be PHP and SQL.
I will provide an Amazon Web Server account where the page and database will ultimately reside.
For someone with the requisite programming knowledge, this should consist of 1-2 days' work.
This must be finished by February 19.
38 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön