An external agency is required to develop and implement a ‘new’ Project Planner website. The tool is based on a standalone website and should become a ‘go to’ tool to be used by anyone who wants help and assistance when planning their projects.
There needs to be an effective front end (see below address for current version) and a back end database which we can amend/access.
The Planner should provide a clear, simple and thorough walkthrough process from selecting a project site, creating a product list and receiving a written quote in 30 minutes.
The Project Planner is an established tool, used by hundreds of installers. However, it is currently out of date and has several known bugs. It can be found at pp.lilin.co.uk. Therefore, we are looking at the production of a new tool.
The Project Planner must demonstrate the quality of the LILIN brand. Users will gain an understanding of the commitment we have as a company to helping our customers. They should be left with a ‘wow factor’.
• Create a new Project Planner that meets LILIN brand guidelines
• Ensure that Project Planner works effectively across all web browsers, without any issues, regardless of location
• Takes into account website search requirements
• Meets GDPR requirements
• Allow images to be inserted by customer in different formats
• Allow ‘Projects’ to be saved to LILIN branded PDF
• Allow bulk product upload/removal by LILIN
• Future support for the tool
• Enable users to select the appropriate products for their projects
• Offer product overviews and supporting literature throughout the selection process
• Continue the perception of quality associated with the LILIN brand
• Deliver a consistent positive experience to all LILIN customers across the world
• Create a strong visual identity
• Create a tool that will work well globally
• To create a ‘call to action’ - a sales opportunity
• Have different language variants: France, Italy, Spain and Taiwan.