Conditional SMS bot, with User Profiles, Leaderboard viewable through Mobile browsers.
I have an MVP that does not work:
- SMS reminders and check ins based on typeform input for each day of the week, two originating texts based on typeform inputted time
- 1 hour before inputted time
- 2 hours after inputted time
- world timezone support
- *Conditional responses* based on user responses to text
- Random response generator based on response templates (for example: in response to a "no" - bot chooses randomly from 8 template responses)
- user responses are equal to points
- Individual *user profile* showing daily points and current point total (with graphic)
- *Leaderboard* comparing current users showing daily points and weekly points
- looks good on mobile (main access point)
A conditional SMS bot. I have a dysfunctional MVP working, it connects from typeform and goes through Twilio. Users plan the week get SMS reminders and check-ins for their plan and responds based on their responses daily. It is time sensitive, time zone sensitive, and answer sensitive.
Additionally, a leaderboard connected to the responses which are equal to points and needs to be updated in real-time, and a basic user profile that tracks their daily answers, and points. There is an MVP up for the leaderboard as well, but it is buggy. For the moment this needs to be optimized for mobile, but I also want the system/design to be flexible enough for desktops, so the system can be used for email as well.