I'd like to see if you're willing to take on this chrome extension gig.
* You must be able to communicate with me in English. If you can't speak it properly, we can't work together.
* You must have knowledge of Facebook limitations for automation so that people that use the extension don't get banned.
Here is what I'm looking to have created in a chrome extension:
1. Allow the user to automatically add to friends all the members of a group.
2. Allow the user to set a delay between actions in miliseconds. When they select for example 1000, the delay shouldn't be always 1000 but should fluctuate between 975 and 1025.
3. Allow the user to select how many friends he would like to add with a maximum limit of 5000.
4. Finally, allow the user to cancel all sent friend requests.
Please let me know if this is something you can do and I will share with you a video walkthrough.
Also mention the world "Purple" in your response so I know you have read this fully.