I have a multilingual osCMax website with 3 languages installed. Some writer used to create articles in different languages. Almost every articles are written on one language and the writer leave other language fields blank, so blank articles were "appearing" in the other languages on the website. So I asked a developer to modify the contribution to fix this issue. I wanted articles to appear only in the language they have been written. At this time only 2 languages were available on my website and the fix worked fine. I just installed a third language but the new articles and topics I wrote in this language are not appearing on the website.
This issue has to be fixed.
It is not a big issue so I won't accept bid higher than $30.