I would like to create a boardgame database website. The users will be able to register a profile, modify it, upload their games to a collection, edit their collection.
Base system: Symfony
Storage: VPS, debian linux
The followings should be the basic functions:
Registration / Log in
1. Registration page
2. After registering, the user recieves a confirmation email template via phpmailer smtp
3. Clicking the link in the email confirms their registry and activates their account
4. Forgotten password
5. Login page
Archiving their collection:
1. The game's ID gets pulled from a boardgame database through Ajax live search [login to view URL]
2. The game's original language gets saved
3. It simultaneously saves visual resources to the local server after running them through Imagemagick
Viewing of your collection:
1. It imports the users collection based on their GET data
2. It makes the API endpoint display the details of the games
3. It double checks the game's original language when imported
4. It displays the saved images about the game
1. Edit your base information
In the future I would like to add more functionality, but first I just want the basic site to work.
Priority would be the backend development,as for the frontend, I will just use a template from an older version.