We plan to create a marketplace for physical products. The marketplace will have hundreds of thousands of products.
Suppliers will upload their product data (including product images) in XML format to an FTP server. The XML file will have the structure of a BMECAT ([login to view URL]).
We need a script that reads and synchronizes the XML file and product images into a database suitable for hundreds of thousands of products. A single XML file could contain thousands of products. Once in the database, products must be found as fast as a search engine.
- You get access to an FTP server
- There is an XML file per supplier as well as a folder with the product images
- The XML file has the structure of a BMECAT
- The XML file could contain thousands of products
- The XML file and the images must be read into a database
- If the product data changes, the product data in the database must be updated
- The products have to be found very quickly after the title, SKU, brand, etc. (like a search engine)
Do You Have Questions? Please ask.
Otherwise, we look forward to receiving your quote.