I want a simplified version of this web tool - [url removed, login to view] with a basic website housing the tool.
A user should take the following steps:
1. Specify banner size
2. Specify if they want a single banner or slider (if slider, specify the number of banners and pick an icon (arrow or circle etc)/timer of the transition to move to the next slide)
3. Pick a background colour from palette (should have ability to fade the colour in our out)
4. Upload image files and specify which file goes on top of which file. You will also be expected to create a library of stock images as in the sample url provided above. Royalty free images for commercial use will be have to be sourced from sites like this - [url removed, login to view]
5. Type in text (using font and size from a drop down).
6. Provide ability to move text around
7. All modifications shown in sample site related to - Modify, Effects, Text, Frame, Overlay & Image must be replicated.
8. User must NOT be able to download and save the banner to their hard drive until they have "checked out"
9. All banners must be 150KB or less and available on html5, jpeg, jpg png and gif formats.
10. Banners will be saved to user account on my site.
12. Each user and their banners have to be stored in database properly
In your response, please specify:
1. Your firm budget for all of the above
2. The programming language you will use to create this in
3. How will you prevent users from downloading the banner as they create/build the banner. Users must be able to create and play with the app without having to register
Any additional questions, please let me know
Preference will be given to those that demonstrate a prototype and are available on Skype.
What will happen when a visitor comes to a page that has a banner created from this tool, from a mobile device.
I will need you to provide some high level technical documentation so that any for additional development/modification, I can get additional work done from any developer.
The web site that houses this tool will need a shopping cart so that a user can buy the banners, a forgot username/password function and a blog.
For the "reporting" and "direct upload" aspect of this project, please refer to the attachment.
Please use the file that ends with V2. This is version 2 based on feedback after speaking to some developers.