i have buy a plugin which search hourly for google trending searches on GOOGLE TRENDS.
G-trends - Grab Googles trends and add related news from these trends to your Wordpress blog every hour.
== Description ==
G-trends Grab Googles trends hourly and add related news from these trends to your Wordpress blog every hour, News come from RSS Feed via Google news search, Yahoo news search, Bing news search. G-trends use the Wordpress shedule event to update your blog every hour from hourly Google trends.
* **NEW** Choose the parser - Wordress built-in RSS parser or Simple XML parser !
* News sources: Choose news sources from Google news, Yahoo news, Bing news or chose all of them randomly.
* Choose the category to post.
* Add to each post the news source link
* Add image to the post from RSS Feed if exist
* Use RSS Feed date or pubDate in your post (Work only with the Simple XML Parser)
* Enter the numbers of characters in description - i.e. Truncate description (default 1000)
* Enter the numbers of items from the RSS Feed you want to post for each trends from Google (default 1)
* Stop/Start G-Trends Cron
* Test G-trends manually
* Check the G-trends admin page for update
* Add news every hours from the 20 hourly Trends every hour, you can add 1 to 10 post from each trends (it can add up to 20 to 200 post hourly)
* Check for duplicate. The same post will not be added to your Worpdpress blog twice.
* Show Google news thumbnails in post.
* Add tag to each post from Google trends
* Show news source if desired.
* Work well with other plugins or Widgets plugins like, Popular post, Recent post ect.
but its not working with log "no item found". the vender is not answering.
i knew just basics of programming. so its not possible for me whats the problem.
their are only two files [login to view URL] and gtrends.php.
will someone please find me where is the problem thanks
please see the uploaded files..........