Australians only - no exceptions.
Fluent English only - no exceptions.
I need and ongoing supply of:
- PHP coders (wordpress, and Laravel mainly)... some web scraping as well
- Project Managers (to manager coders, designers, etc)
- Server Admins (linux, ubuntu, webmin, cpanel) for various issues as they arise
- PA / transcribing (you MUST be tech savvy - no exceptions) for ad-hoc work
- Marketing / branding / communications savvy people who can help with various brainstorming, or sometimes look after and entire project
You will be working on real, funded, interesting projects. My projects are at minimum $10k, some are $500k.
Don't waste my time... Australians only - no exceptions. Fluent English only - no exceptions. You WILL be tested. You will have to prove you live in Australia. You must provide ID. If you're not 150% Aussie speaking and 100% living in Australia... you won't get the job. Why? I speak quickly, I move quickly, I use Aussie slang... I don't want to have to slow my speaking down or repeat myself or explain colloquialisms. I'm too busy for that. I'm also too busy for timezone calculations (except between Perth and Melbourne).
You will be given little instruction, you will be tested with seemingly stupid tasks, you will rarely be given praise. You likely will quit or be fired after 1 day. Therefore you need to be able to read minds, think 2 steps ahead, make decisions without my input, and most importantly.... communicate so damn well that there's rarely any misunderstanding about what had been agreed, or what the next step is, or what should be done, or what will be done.
But if you're like me... who is awesome without even trying and who takes 100% responsibility for EVERYTHING, then all of the above won't be scary, we'll get along great, and you'll be give far more leeway to make mistakes than the person who is clearly a non-starter and simply lazy.
Unlimited work for those that can keep up.