This project is to create a simple script that can be called at the command line to preform the follow actions:
1. Open the mysql database 'dax' and table name 'cnam'.
2. Beginning at the first record, obtain the phone number in the 'ani' and name from 'name' field.
3. If the name contains '800 SERVICE', 'CELL PHONE ??' (??=some letters), or contains no numbers, mark the record done.
4. If the name contain all numbers, contains a ',' in the name or does not match item 3 above, then use the cnam API to obtain the callers name.
5. Upon finding the callers name, update the 'name' field and mark in done.
6. Loop though this procedure until done.
note: API script is called by using:
[url removed, login to view];pass=yourpass&cmd=cnam&did=3037855015