We are looking for a partnership with a developer!
We have been outsourcing development projects for years now. Currently, we have a development office in the city Ahmedabad in India. We have over there a partnership with a lead developer who has set-up for us a development office. We are paying for his office and all other costs. He arranged for us developers at that location. And he gets a good monthly payment and a lot of extra benefits.
To be less dependant on a single location, we are searching now for an extra partner who can set up the same structures. We are looking for the following profile:
1. A very good developer who wants to commit fully. With commitment, we mean for example no freelance work for other companies, no other obligations, etc. A dedicated partner else this kind of cooperation will not work.
2. A trustworthy person. In such kind of cooperation where we will be investing a lot of money, we need to find someone who is trustworthy and has an ethical way of thinking.
3. A stable partner - a partner who can handle a lot of pressure, who can handle complex situations and will not lose his or her coolness under pressure.
4. A person who can arrange for us smoothly a good development team. We are willing to invest in hiring recruitment people at the development office to find talented people. It is important that you can coordinate that process. This skill is a critical point as finding talented people at our development office in Ahmedabad is one of our main concerns.
1. Currently, we are developing most of our projects in C#. We are considering to set up also a PHP team, but C# knowledge is essential to be able to handle the projects we are doing currently.
2. It would be great if you have good knowledge about servers (we have windows servers and are checking if we can go to Linux servers), Angular and Android/IOS development.
3. Also, knowledge about web services and microservices are a big plus.
We are looking for an office at a city/country where the development costs are low. Countries like India, Ukraine, Thailand, Philipines, Vietnam, etc. As we have also a structure in Spain we are also interested to hear options from people from Spain and Portugal.
More details we will explain in a personal chat.