We require a Android App and a Web Site to track users. The details are as follows -
1. Login / Logout
2. Location Tracking: Ability for user to switch on /off location tracking. When the tracking is switched on, a unique route id needs to be allocated to the user and associated with the location data when sent to the server. Location data to be sent to the server in real time. If the internet is not present then data needs to be stored locally and automatically synchronized with the server. The data that needs to be sent server will be User ID, UTC date time, Latitude, Longitude, Route Id. Location tracking needs to take place even in the app is pushed to the background or switched off, i.e. until a the user switches it off or a pre-set time has been reached. The time the user started tracking / stopped tracking, along with the Route Id to be uploaded to the server as well. GPS Tracking should be optimal and not drain the battery
3. Map Display: Ability for the user to view their current position and the route that they have followed. This is only required when the user switches on the tracking. No historical data or old tracking location needs to be displayed. This will real time only.
Web based Administration Panel
1. Login / Logout
2. Geofence Creation: Ability for the administrator to draw a region / area (can be of any shape) on a map and save the save with a name. Ability to edit / delete an entry also required. The UI will consist of a grid displaying a list of regions created along with an edit button to edit the same and a add button to allow users to create a new region.
3. Geofence Mapping to Users: Ability to allow the administrator to map Geofences to users for a specific day, date range. One area can be mapped to different users on same / different days. UI to be easy to use. Ability to edit / delete mappings.
4. Map Displays
a. Map displaying the current location of the users (if the user has switched on their tracking). Next to the map, a list displaying a list of users with status i.e. tracking switched on / off. Location pointers to display user name. Ability to click on pointer and drill down - see b.
b. Map displaying the route(s) taken by a user on a specific day to be displayed, along with the geofence assigned to the user overlaid on the same. If the user is in the geofence, then path will be green coloured, outside will be red coloured. The path needs to be adjusted for best road fit using the appropriate google API's
c. Map displaying all the routes taken by the users on a given date / date range, filtered by category / city. All the routes will have starting / ending markers displaying the user name, start time / end time. All routes to have different colours and to be overlaid with the geofences.
All maps to support zooming / panning and other standard functionality.
5. Users: No UI required. User data will consists of the following fields – User ID, First Name, Last Name, Email, Mobile Number, City, User name, Password, Role - Administrator / Operator, Category. Dummy data can be entered for testing purpose
Technology: Proposed but open to suggestions
Android App: Native - Java
Web Application: .Net C# / PHP, MVC, HTML, Java Script, Bootstrap
Maps: Google Maps
a. Android App needs to run on Android version 5 and above
b. Standard business rules and validations should be adhered to.
51 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Hi there i am good skill at Android, ASP.NET, Java, Mobile App Development, PHP and i have pass work this type and i am ready to start work and also i am work in ios swift and android koltin and java thanks
Dear client. Nice to meet you. I've read you project description carefully and very interested. Let's discuss over chat and get started. Waiting your reply. Warm regards.