A client of mine needs an android app developed ASAP.
The App is an on demand delivery service from point A to point B. Where clients can via the app, request for pick up and drop off of items to a specified destination. The main aim of the app, is to allow customers to track their package real time and the convenience of connecting to a rider as quick as possible without delays of voice calls to confirm availability. The customer is only required to download app, register, then launch app as required.
The customer can easily request for a rider, an available rider close to the customer can easily pick up request and attend to the request promptly. It will also enable riders to easily find location. Packages can however not be more than 10Kg.
There will be two Apps Developed. Customer App and Riders/Drivers App.
You will be doing the following task:
• Android App Development
• UI/UX design of App (wireframes and layouts)
• Admin Backend Development
• Site frontend for Drivers/Riders registration e.g [login to view URL] [login to view URL]
Budget is $800 MAX.
I need experienced and serious app developers. Please mention "OnyeOzi" so i know you read the project brief.
Find attached the functional specs document.
THE EFFICIENT WORKINGS OF THE DELIVERY APP
• Clients, who want to send a courier, parcel or any other delivery in the next minute will register on the app with their personal details along with their credit/debit card details. These clients can be anyone who wants a delivery done - florists, businessman, restaurants, pizzerias, chocolatiers, patisseries, tailors, department stores, the list is endless.
• Whenever they want something delivered, they will log onto the app and enter the details of what they want to be delivered, when they want it delivered, the delivery address, the mode of transport preferred for the delivery i.e. bike, cycle, car etc depending on what they want to be delivered. They also choose when they want the item delivered, now or later. An estimated fare will be given depending on the mode of transport selected.
• Available couriers will appear on the screen. The client/sender can view the profile of the courier, alongside any ratings, reviews that he has, and decide which courier to use for his delivery. Once the courier is selected, the sender can communicate with him via phone and text messages. The courier will also be able to view the delivery details.
• The courier then makes his way to the pickup location at the allotted time to pick up the delivery. Once he picks it up, he will start his journey and update the delivery record on the on demand delivery app, as “Started”. This will trigger a text message to be sent to the receiver with a verification code. The receiver can now trace the courier making his way to them.
• On arrival, the courier will hand over the parcel/delivery to the recipient who will give him the verification code. The courier will update his status on the app as "Delivered" and enter the verification code. This entry will trigger an invoice to be generated and the cost of the delivery will be automatically deducted from the sender’s credit/debit card once the courier selects the “Collect Payment” on the delivery on demand app for goods.
• The sender and the courier can rate and review each other while you get a nice little commission delivered into that pot you wish to fill.
The delivery Website, Company/Merchants/Individual & Carrier Web Panel's should be 100% responsive, which will show up on all personal digital assistants such as iPhones, iPads, all types of Smart Phones, tablets and PC Browsers.
The whole package should be loaded with the following incredible sub systems and apps enabling the site owner to manage the system perfectly.
• Main Website
• Company/Merchants/Individual User Android App
• Company/Merchants/Individual User Web Panel
• Carrier Android App
• Carrier Web Panel
• Admin Web Panel