We require the winning bidder to provide a technical specification document with complete site functionality.
The Shell is built in Dreamweaver but Photoshop files can be provided to reslice if needed.
• Top navigation should have rollover images and drop down menus showing the subnavigation.
• Login for employee users needs to have double password protection.
o Password assigned to individual employees
o Password that is universal set by super admin. Can change at any time. This will auto send a notification email to all users active in the system to alert them of the change.
Administration for users: There are 2 user groups.
Super Admin: This group manages all users. This is a master account.
Assign user level, username, password, email address
Send group mail
Manage Portal Content
• Meeting & Events Calendar
• Employee Newsletter
• Employee Online Suggestion Box
• Holiday Schedule ( can be combined into calendar)
• Link Page for Benefit Providers’ Websites
• Benefits Information
• Vacation Request Forms
• Employeee Directory
• New company operational processes
• New safety policies
• Employee Bulletin Board
• Benefit Enrollment Forms
• Guides to using internal systems
• Safety Reminders
• Standard formats for letters, memos and faxes
• Products/ Services updates
• Announcements about new customers
• Safety training information
• Online employee manual
Admin for front end/CMS: Managed by Super Admin
Manage content for all pages
Add/delete modify images
Modify What’s Newsworthy page:
Add/Delete/Modify News Categories
Add/Delete/Modify News Item: Title, Short Description, Long Description, URL link, PDF Upload
Users: This group is employees that will log into a portal. They are company employees.
Users can log in and read and download information but not edit anything.