I've included a brief from the client regarding changes to an existing ASP/SQL web app.
Upon approval, you will be given access to the admin area discussed to see further details.
I will provide all source files upon acceptance. You MUST confirm the source we have is what is currently deployed. It is possible the client has made changes after our work in the past. If this is the case, we will get source from client.
Part of your bid MUST discuss the cost difference between editing the in-place ASP app, vs. converting to PHP/MySQL. If it is more cost-effective we will negotiate with client to changing to PHP.
IMPORTANT: Carefully read the following!!!
1. The client is VERY private and secretive. You will sign an NDA and CANNOT use this work in any portfolio or list of work done for any reason.
2. We will only reference the site here on FL using the code GLT.
3. This is not negotiable in any way.
4. The client does not have a budget in mind, so the bid range for this project is VERY wide open. You MUST provide your BEST fixed bid. You MAY be asked to justify your bid amount before acceptance.
5. If you feel the budget presented here is too low, please indicate in your proposal the bid amount you would prefer AND why.
6. to be considered, you MUST start your bid with the words "Read and Agree"
7. DO NOT ask to initiate chat in your proposal. You will immediately be removed from consideration.