If you do not read this description before submitting an offer, we will down rate you.
You will be our trusted Wordpress designer on an ongoing basis ** in return for a 10% cut of profit made. ** There is no up front cost - impress our users and then reap the rewards
Similar, in functionality, to: [url removed, login to view] (key of allowing user to create own website within a network that I can access and also change, as well as the website admin, at anytime. Each website can be customised to a certain extent - such as club name, etc)
Deadline for finalised version, without further improvements made: 1st June 2017
• Design a main website that would allow the following:
1. Anyone (the user) to create a website by themselves, without any help from us, in the following format: [url removed, login to view] (replace “sitename” with whatever the user chooses to enter in an input field in the form to setup their club website)
2. For main website to accept recurring payment as according to the website package each site (club website) is actively using, and to which changes for the next month/year of payment (must have option for each website package to pay either monthly or yearly). Must have options to upgrade/downgrade between packages at anytime for the website admin, without the need of contacting me (as the network admin)
3. Websites within network and main website must be SEO optimised and 100% bespoke AND responsive, adapting to any screen’s width, without having to pinch and zoom on a smaller device such as an iPhone or iPad, etc.
4. Initially, for there to be one club website template (theme) designed and able to be customised, which can be adapted at a later date
5. All settings, options and sections on the club website must be able to be customised by a website user
6. Each website within the network must have the ability to add multiple users with specific and multiple permissions, as and when necessary
7. A sports/football system that allows us as the network administrator to define and let each club website admin to choose from a set of defined sports (e.g. football [soccer] and rugby), and then for the system to recognise this;
8. Allow website admin to add unlimited teams, pages, news articles etc.
9. When website admin or authorised user adds a new team, for the system to automatically create a new page publicly on the frontend of the website, which would display upcoming fixtures when new fixtures are added by the website admin/authorised user, a list of all results for that specific team, and when each result is added, for the system to generate an updated version of the league table and to automatically display the updated version on the specific team page. Must have a league structure, where results from other matches in the same league can be added. The system should generate 3 points for a win, 1 point for a draw, and 0 for a loss (defeat). An example of a football league table can be found on [url removed, login to view]
10. Also the club website must have the ability (feature) to have an online shop with payment methods of Paypal and Stripe...