Looking for someone with adserver experience to get banner ads running again on my website - two 320 x100 ads at bottom of pages. I'm using an OpenX product called Revive, and a Google Adsense account. All the pieces are there but something is missing. The site is custom PHP using Laravel and Bootstrap. (Apache, MySQL, Linode server.)
The ads were running, but when I changed webhosts they stopped, and I started getting Revive error messages in Linode. Someone actually fixed that for me (no more error messages) but he didn't get the ads running again.
Please include a time estimate in your reply. Shouldn't take long for an experienced developer.