We have an Adobe AS2 developed software. The software is browser-based and it is not working on a few browsers.
Follow established a review process for feedback throughout the development process.
Proactively communicate project progress and deliver high-quality work that meets deadlines.
Terms and Conditions for Project(veedol) :
- If any kind of cross-browser compatibility issue is found in the deliverables after handing over the project to the client developer will take up the responsibility to solve the issues related to cross-browser compatibility.
- Fixing of any kind of bugs found in the project delivered to the client will be a responsibility of the developer. The developer will resolve the issues and assure the efficient functioning of the project.
- Developer assures the client to adhere to the best quality product and stipulated time that meets modern software development criteria.
- Developer follows modern web development standards and assures to provide a solution to client meeting the required standards.
- The issues related to software be able to maintain changes till user completes test will be a responsibility of the developer to solve and to provide a solution to a client where software does not face any such kind of issue.
- If a user is taking a test and leaves it at any point and returns back later the user should be able to start it from where he left.
- The application should work seamlessly on all the updated version of browsers
Issue: • In the video, it directs us to choose the first topic from the first module on the context menu, but when we click on the Learning objectives (first topic) nothing appears on the screen.