** READ THE ENTIRE BRIEF. WE DELETE BIDS THAT DON'T FOLLOW DIRECTIONS **
We need someone that can customize the Teameyo software for our needs:
[login to view URL]
The project will be broken up into several tasks and milestones to ensure adequate progress is being made in a timely manner. Daily updates (every 24 hours) showing progress are mandatory.
- Be able to FOLLOW DIRECTIONS
- COMMUNICATE OFTEN about the status of your work, with SPECIFIC DETAILS
- complete the 3 things listed in this brief
- (1st thing) In your response, include the word "JUDGE JUDY" at the top to let us know you have read through this listing completely. If you do not, you will be blocked from communicating on any of our postings for lack of attention to detail.
- You need to be available to chat about the details of the project, preferably near the time you bid on it. We move FAST so we need someone who is available and ready to work immediately. If you cannot chat when you bid, do not bid
- You'll need your own testing environment to work on the software. We can supply the software AFTER your bid is accepted, but you need your own server to install and test. We will NOT provide a testing environment.
To give a bird's eye view of the project, we need several things to be completed:
- When prepping units, make it so that you cannot go below 0 for the Received/Prepped/Damaged fields
- don't make the Prep Units screen respond to mouse scroll wheel
- encrypt passwords in the database
- create a template for when units are damaged
- change order of Zip & State fields in Client profiles
- number filter on projects pages that allows us to show more Projects on one page
- make copyright area 3 lines so that information before the <br> displays on line 1, information after the <br> displays on line 2, and the version number appears on line 3
- the system times out after a while and if you refresh the page, it says that this page isn't working. we need to make it so that the system will redirect people back to the home page to login instead of showing this
- limit the number of SKUs that Clients can submit at any given time (Units Sold Individually + Units Sold as Bundles should = 5 or less)
- make the title edible by admin and Staff only when they go in to edit a Project
- enable individual SKUs to be deleted when you edit a project, then have the title of that project renamed correctly (according to the same rules when a Project is created)
- increase the Unit Name character limit to 75 when creating or editing a Project
- add Recv'd column to projects page so admin/staff/clients can see at a glance how many are received
- add Prepped column to projects page so admin/staff/clients can see at a glance how many are prepped
This is not a super large project, but rather one that could be completed by competent developers or teams who do a little bit each day for a few days. The first few tasks will be short, one-day assignments meant to test your competence and skill level, and then we can implement longer milestones afterwards.
We are not newbies; we expect competence at all times; if we have to explain simple things to you, you will be eliminated very quickly. Also, please don't do the chit chat thing where you post messages that say "Hi" and "How are you" as it wastes time and you need to talk specifically about the project and how you can help us.
(2nd thing) Please supply RELEVANT experience. DO NOT just show websites that you installed themes for, we need to know:
- what site you worked on
- specifically what you implemented for the client
- a before and after snapshot would be great to see
Finally (3rd thing), in your own words, be able to tell us what we want to accomplish in this project.
Ask any questions that you may have. Thank you!