I am currently running (in multisite) an event registration system using gravity forms. One of the clients on this site we run many different registration forms for various events. We would like to be able to automatically submit some registration information in to the clients Exact Target (now called SalesForce Marketing Cloud) email system. Including this REST API call needs to be easily added (or disabled) on any given form that exists on the site. While I am open to a developers suggestion, here's my initial thoughts on how it will work.
1. Created as a plugin or gravity forms "add-on" so it can be easily added to a new or existing form
2. Adds an advanced field type that can be added to the form that causes the API calls
- Customizable Label such as "Please add me to the mailing list"
- Input type: Checkbox allows for default checked, or not
- Allows me to select which fields to pass to API #3 (like firstname = my fname field, lastname, email, etc.) in the event that some existing forms have different field names.
3. If checked, when the form is submitted, 2 API calls are made
- Post - to get an auth token (token expires)
- Put - passes token (if still valid, or requests a new one) and the fields selected in #2
4. Adds the JSON PUT response in to a note on the entry.
The Gravity Forms 'feed' system may be used, but I do not want to have to recreate a feed each time a new form is created.
I would like well documented code with the ability to make variable changes is required (such as a change in the API credentials used to create the token, or if the API PUT command requires the input variable names to change).
This is the API I am referring to -> [url removed, login to view]
54 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Hello sir, I read your project details and I have experience of so many APIs, so I understand the needs. I am confident that I can do this job. Just PM me once then we'll discuss more. Thank you