We have a self written php website (the prpgrammer is not available anymore) which acts as a basic scheduler. The code is clean and profesionally designed.
the website works like this: the customer selects an object, they get a dropdwon with possible dates to make a reservation for the object, the date selected gets written into the db, a counter for the date/object is lowered by one (so that a maximum of X people can choose a certain date per object). later, the table gets exported. all this is implemented: [login to view URL]
1. backend: [login to view URL] add a "select all" button
2. backend: write a routine to inport an xls or csv file into the db. the column assignment will be equal to the columns in the db.
3. integrate into wordpress
1. the content should appear inside a wp page
2. optionally (if it is not much effort) the admin area should appear in the wp backend and the authentication should happen within wp (right now it's integrated into the PHP script)
3. package as wordpress extension
You get access to the code in a git repo, to a development server with the script and a WP instance, the xls/csv file, ftp/ssh access to the server and/or the project in [login to view URL]
29 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin $210 tähän työhön
Hi I work towards providing reliable, relevant and robust IT solutions at most competitive prices to my customers. I ensure 100% customer satisfaction so lets start Thanks