Web Site development:
Web site development based on the following specifications.
The art is based on the charts approved by the client, following their guidelines.
APPROXIMATE TREE WOULD BE THE FOLLOWING:
REGISTER / LOGIN (via webservices)
ARTICLES AND INFORMATION (information section divided in turn by 6 subitems articles with a flexible editor, friendly, allowing texts include different items attractively set formats, including photos, videos, etc.).
Plugins to vote, comment on each article. Well as sending query.
COMMUNITY AND FORUMS: Forum development separated by theme, ability to manage new forums and other + unsubscribe administrator of these).
PHOTO ALBUM of users.
RECIPES: Section of content (text and images) published by users logged in, filter Posted by administrator. Voting on the same ranking of these.
TIPS & ADVICE.
PRODUCTS (x separate category)
SHOP CENTER: section for selling products online. Each product can be associated to an Article to be offered wherever convenient.
TRADE CENTER: section where registered users can offer or exchange goods. Same mechanism of partnership items.
AUCTIONS: Redemption dynamic system of discounts or products for points. Mechanical time winner. Same mechanism of partnership items.
Coupon: high discount coupons for the lowering of users. Same mechanism of partnership items.
SURVEYS: where you can sign up all the surveys you want. They may be related to specific items that users can participate in the subject they are interested.
WE ON: editable
- Website in HTML5
- Html5 subtle animations.
- Programming in LAMP platform (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP, could be CMS like Drupal).
- Optimization of sections for viewing on mobile devices.
- Crossbrowsing: IE7, IE8, IE9, FF, Safari, Chrome.
- Optimizing images for the web.
- SEO: titles, metatags, sitemap, alt-tags, among others.
- Layout concept and information architecture.
- Adding Google Analytics measuring the overall site and each particular section.
- All the relevant content must be editable via control panel. (via CMS).
- We provide all the design in fireworks or photoshop files (png or psd).
- It was considered scalability: 4 languages ??(different inputs)
Web segmented by thematic content and editable content management (ABM must be flexible, you can have to edit and publish / unpublish)
Section Community Forum structure with "home" simil "yahoo answers".
- Within the site can be created and edited (by using a control panel) all topics that are desired, considering them as sections of the site content.
- In each of these topics, you can also create all the desired subtopics.
- Within each sub-topic may register TOPICS
- Among the topics, the high will ARTICLES with various content (text, images, videos).
All Items may be:
> Shared on Facebook and Twitter
> Folk (with a level of 5 stars)
> Sent by link to a friend
- Separately, what is Stages> Sub-stage> Topics> Articles, will join the site COMMUNITY section.
Within it will be created as many forums as desired. The same may be associated with specific items. This is visible when a user views a particular article that has associated Forum.
On the home page of COMMUNITY, users can also propose new forums. On that page will be visible social graphbox Facebook wall and the like button).