- XHTML Transitional or Strict (W3C Compilant)
- Div + CSS layout (No tabled based layout)
- Programming language: PHP 5.0
- Operating System: GNU/Linux
- Shall follow the Model View Controller software pattern
- Shall follow the Object Oriented Programming Paradigm.
- Template system: Smarty
- User friendly URLS (mod_rewrite)
- Docummented Code (preferred phpDocu)
- Correct display and interaction in Internet Explorer/Firefox/Safari
All Webpage has static contents but some areas can be edited from Admin web.
The public interface are the pages the users and registered users can interact with the system.
These are the different pages of the public interface
There are only 5 public pages:
All pages consist of:
- Main content
The admin interface will allow the admins to admin the contents of the public interface.
- Admin Login
- Admin Home
- You should edit all the webpage editable areas and manage admin password
- Automatic notifications (forms from Budjet and Contact)
Docummentation that will be provided to the developer
We will provide to the developer the following docummentation:
- Text Documment with a detailed Specification of the project
- Detailed Wireframes - UI Design.
In order to make a bid, we would like to receive the following information.
- Portfolio with links
- Samples in the portfolio with similar projects done will be really appreciated.
- Simple source code (ie: php, output html, js...) sample in order to check the quality of code.
In order to select the winner, the we will consider:
- Related projects accomplished
- Design and usability in related projects
- PHP code cuality
- HTML Quality
34 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Hi, we are very [url removed, login to view] have gone through with the requirements you described in your detail. We can easily do it with our [url removed, login to view] will provide you regular updates during progress, if we get this.... And als Lisää
Hello I am a college graduate with a degree in web development and design. I can complete your project. For an understanding of my capabilities please check my portfolio at [url removed, login to view]