**The deadline is midnight (12 AM) CST December 31st
Note:** **I am not a technical writer. **
Needed - a script in php to show RSS news eeds on websites. Must be easy to install.
When the script is launched to set-up the newsfeeds, there has to be a script set-up landing page.
The landing page must have:
- a _link_ to a library of feeds.
- the ability to save different feed configurations in a _Saved Feeds_ box with _Load_ & _Delete_ functions.
- 3 _Feed URL_ s with a separate "_random mix feeds_" function with _Feed Validation_ .
- the ability to: Choose the Font, Style ,Size and Color of the News Feed **Title** *and* **Description** using a drop down dialogue boxes except for the color which should launch a color picker.
- the ability to: Choose number of listings the feed should display - from 1 to 20 using a drop down dialogue box.
- the choice to make the _links_ from the news feeds _dynamic_ (yes or no using a drop down box) and to have the _links open_ in the Same Window or New Window using a drop down box.
- must have a **Preview Button** to preview the feed(s).
- must have a **Generate Button** to Generate the Code to be used on web pages. This code must appear in a box on the page with _Select All_ and _Copy Code_ buttons.
- must have Instructions on How To Add The Code to web page(s)
- This code must work on both .html pages and .php pages.
- The script should work without file & directory permissions set to 777.
Here is a link to a site promoting a similar script. Information only.
<[url removed, login to view]>
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Servers running Unix and Linux.