Scope of Project
I have a new x-cart 4.2.0 based website and a ResellerClub API account that I want to integrate. The goal is a seamless experience for the customer, allowing them to search for, purchase, transfer and control domain names. I do not need any of the other ResellerClub products integrated with this project but I may in the future.
Ideally, this integration will not modify any existing x-cart files so that future x-cart upgrades will not be affected.
Your code should be documented for easy modification and/or debugging in the future.
I will provide FTP and admin access to the x-cart store and access to the Reseller Club demo website for testing.
I want to be able to add the following functionality to any product page on the site.
1. Check for domain availability. It should include either check boxes or a dropdown of the available domain extensions to check. Use the built-in x-cart image verification to avoid automated whois robots.
2. The ability to add the selected domain(s) to the x-cart shopping cart for purchase, probably with other non-ResellerClub products from the x-cart store. Since the retail cost of each domain is set on the backend of the ResellerClub site, when a customer adds a domain to the x-cart shopping cart the cost may vary from a .com to a .[url removed, login to view] for example. And the customer should be able to order multiple domains and/or extensions on the same order. The registered user information in x-cart should be used for the domain contact information.
3. Only after a successful purchase through PayPal Pro or Google Checkout should the domain registration actually take place through ResellerClub.
4. Once a customer logs in to the x-cart site they should have the ability to control their domain(s) just like they would if they had purchased the domain through the ResellerClub supersite site.
1. The ability to add/remove/change domain extensions available for searching and purchasing.
2. The ability to list and to make changes to domains through the ResellerClub API that all customers of the x-cart site have purchased. These changes would be updates to contact information, DNS changes, etc.
14 freelancers are bidding on average $617 for this job
We possess extensive experience of developing numerous high-end websites and are highly organized and adept at meeting tight deadlines that are so common in this industry. Please see PMB for more details.
Hi We are confinent to do the project, we having good setup and efficient manpower to complete this project within the mention time line. Please find PMB for more. Regards with Dev