I need a short [url removed, login to view] script that will search flights in [url removed, login to view] website. Script must simulate search on [url removed, login to view] website and display 10 days results on one page, rather than display one day per page. Please go to my website *** [url removed, login to view] **** this is my site but not operational as i need parser to pull results from [url removed, login to view] and display on my site. it worked before but it stopped working :(
this shouldnt take more than couple of hours to do, its simple!
it should display simple table, similar to table you find on their site.
day1 --- flights
day2 --- flights
day3 --- flights
day10 --- flights
my script was working well but they changed html output and its not working well. No design is needed, I just expect you to setup search form (its already on [url removed, login to view]) and search results page. You will probably need to use reg expressions and CURL. reg ex is not mandatory if you can do it other way (string explode etc). no database is needed. Just pull their html, parse and display results.
1. script must use multi CURL connection, one for each day, this means you will pull 10 htmls at same time (you should perform ONE-WAY search!)
2. script must deliver result inside 5 seconds. if you will use multi CURL thats not a problem. my script took up to 3 sec.
3. script must search ONE WAY flights only. no need to do return
4. see result page on their site. table should look like that but radio buttons are not needed, remove them. we just display, we dont do booking
5. you must test it on your machine (you can take [url removed, login to view] form from my site if you want)
6. once you send me [url removed, login to view] i will put on server and we can both see if 1) and 2) from above are in place
for the test search FROM manila (philippines) TO cebu (philippines). there are always lots of flights on that route.
i am willing to pay from up to $150 for this - please specify your price.
please do not reply if you dont know how to do that, I need good coder who can do this in 1-2 days. MULTI CURL is a must!
Hi, I saw this project and it caught my interest. I'm willing to deliver a scraper to extract up to 10 days simultaneously, using the cURL extension of course.
9 freelancers are bidding on average $195 for this job
HI, Expert here, let's discuss and get started. Let me know if you have any questions. Please check our portfolio here: [url removed, login to view] looking forward to hear from you soon. thanks, DT