I am basically looking for something similar to [url removed, login to view]
So please take a look at the site you must be familar with XML RPC and creating an article spinner
I am looking for someone to professionally turn this around in 30 days
The title of the project is:
The aim and scope of the project is to develop a web-based online article marketing automation system. This is project will help people for ranking their sites on top on SEARCH ENGINE. This System allows user to do 2 things:
- Get free, unique content for user website
- Submit user's own content for publication on other people's websites
Get Free content for user website
1. register for an account
2. add your site details
3. select your article category
4. specify how many articles you want to receive each day
Whenever articles are sent to user then they will have 2 options for approval of articles to show on his site.
- auto-approved and posted on auto site
- approve them manually
Posting your articles to other websites
This system will allows user to submit as many articles and have them published on lots of other websites. In those articles, user can include up to three links back to your website, or to any other website.
The System will have two main modules:
- Client-End module interface: The Client-end module is the interface designed for Customers who would like to use system this will form the USER FUNCTIONALITIES
- Administration module interface: The Administration module is the backend of the application through which all the activities and functionalities of the client-end module will be managed and this will form the ADMINISTRATION FUNCTIONALITIES.
2. User Functionalities
The functionalities on the client-end module defines the main goal of this project, and the features and functions or flow of events defined in this proposal is the developer's proposal and view as a solution to the clients requirement, however, the client can modify, change, remove or add other functionalities as required.
Public Menu titles (editable) Content Management System
- About Us
- Member Login
- Contact Us
1. Home: This is the home page or index page that form the beginning of the website network, the menu allows user to return to the starting page from any location.
2. About Us: This is page that contained information about the organisation or service, page content as added in the format of What You See Is What You Get (WYSIWYG).
3. Blog: Here blogs will be shown posted by Admin under Selected Category.
4. FAQ: This is the directory of all the Frequently asked questions and their Answers added from the Administration-end
5. Support: Ticket System - Open ticket of queries. Site Customer support will reply on ticket and it can be closed by Admin once issue resolved.
6. Member Login: There the registered user can login and manage there account area.
7. Affiliates: User can become Affiliate By filling affiliate form. Affiliate user can referrer site to more peoples for sign up. And Affiliate can earn commission on per paid referrer. Banner Text links will be provided to affiliate. Affiliate will be given affiliate ID.
8. Contact Us: The contacts us form allow visitors to contact the website owner.
9. Testimonials: All the Testimonials added by admin will be listed here.
Public Right Menus
- Account activation email & activation process.
- Forgot password
- Resend activation
- Switch to Open ID login
- Switch to user name login
10. Login: Login to Article System.
11. Register: Member can register to the system.
12. Account activation email & activation process: User will be sent activation code at his email address. For Activating his account user will enter that activation code on site.
13. Forgot Password: User can be sent for password by email if they forgot.
14. Resend Activation: To send activation code by Email.
15. Switch To Open ID Login: Login with Open ID.
16. Switch To User Name Login: Login with Username and Password.
User Account area (requires login)
- User Home
- My sites
- My articles
- My statistics
- Affiliate signup
- My account
- Paid account FAQ
- Change email
1. User Home: User home page.
2. My Sites: Logged in User can add their sites. And also can view sites added by them.
3. My Articles: Logged in user can post articles on site to view on other people site.
4. My Statistics: Here user can see number of sites added and number of articles posted by himself.
5. Affiliate Sign up: Affiliate Sign Up Form.
6. Tutorials: Help about each separate functionalities.
7. Edit Account: Edit user account.
8. Paid account FAQ: Paid account FAQ.
9. Change email: Option to allow to change your email address stored in system.
10. Logout: this option allows user to logout of the account area.
Administration Area (requires admin login)
- Admin Home
- Admin Manager
- Member Manager
- Article Manager
- Site Manager
- Page Content Manager
- Affiliate Manager
- Testimonial Manager
- FAQ Manager
- Blog Manager
- Database Backup
- Restore Database
- Email Applicant
- Ticket and Support
1. Admin Home: Allows the Administrator to return to admin home page from any interface.
2. Admin Manager: Allows the root admin to manager other users with admin access, new admin can be added, edited and deleted and permission revoked.
3. Member Manager: Allows Admin the Manage all registered Members including activating and deactivation of user account, password reset and general user management.
4. Article Manager: Allows Admin to View Articles that will be listed in site front end.
5. Site Manager: List all added
6. Page Content Manager: Edit content of pages.
7. Affiliate Manager: Shows all affiliate with commission earns. Payout.
8. Testimonial Manager: Allows Admin to Add Testimonails or Edit Delete Testimonials.
9. FAQ Manager: FAQ management.
10. Blog Manager: Blogs posting on front end. Or View All Blogs Available on Site.
11. Configuration: Set Admin Email Address.
12. Database backup: Allows Admin to backup his database. Database files are saved as it is on the day of backup.
13. Restore Database: Allows Admin to restore Database using backed up database files.
14. Email Applicant: Allows Admin to send email to a particular Applicant by selecting the applicant's name.
15. Ticket and Support: Allows Admin to manage and respond to all tickets and support request from applicants.
16. Logout: Allows admin to logout.
3. TESTING AND IMPLEMENTATION
This module will involve following testing features.
- Integration testing
- QA Release
- QA Testing and feedback
- Internal Testing Bug fixes and delivery
- User Acceptance testing
- Release to staging server
- Staging Testing and feedback
- User Acceptance Testing
- Bug fixes and Delivery
- Security Testing
4. Other Specifications
- Coding Language:
Obstructed PHP (without extension)