It is necessary to realize using Flash technology visualization multimedia of user data, placed in so called Databox container (collection of references to the data, placed in different depositories, represented in the form xml of description).
***- must be integrated to the DBX Web Service.
***Supported file types:
***- photo-image (all Flash supported)
- sound/music (all Flash supported)
- text (commentaries, separate files)
- video (native flash video format FLV)
***Type of view’s :***
- Explore view (detailed survey of contained DBX, wich can include folders, have treelike structure.)
- Slide show
- the imposition of sound
- the imposition of the commentaries
??" view/edit of the text documents.
- control of the speed of the survey
- stop, pause, the rewinding
- access to the arbitrary element in tape slides
- the selection of the size of fonts/colors of the showed text
- the selection of the color of background
- comments/description viewer
** The Databox editor must support:
- add new DBX elements by indication URL of the object
- upload local files to DBX Server
- create new folders
- edit existed description/tags/comments of the elements
??" add new comments to existed elements
- edit plain text (.txt) documents
- [optional]format rich text documents (rtf).
* Contains more detailed technical information about project and xml samples generated by DBX web service.
**- Slide Show Slide, ImageLooop, ImageShack, PhotoBucket
- Play Lists imeem,YouTube,Multimedia Blog VOX
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
in all 3.0+ versions of Internet Explorer and Netscape, Safari.