The store will basically resell items from other retail stores and wholesalers. Like Amazon, Newegg etc. But we want it to appear as if our store has its own products and its own prices etc. If anyone can propose a better solution (not Magento) than we are proposing, please also bid/PM me. Not an affiliate site which forwards customers to actual seller.
We need a free Magento template customized. Most likely, one of the following:
[url removed, login to view]
The template then needs to be customized to have our logo and company information. We can provide whatever company information needed and can provide logos and pictures according to what you require us to provide. We will provide all graphic design etc. Your customisation should change the look to ours, but keep the content/feel of store the same.
After completion you should provide us the complete store with a number of categories and a few example products in each.
After completion we should be able to use the import/export data flow capability to update our complete inventory and add/remove products after handover. I cant quite understand the MS EXCEL XML from the demo, but we would use this method.
Some deliverables we would expect:
1) Fully operational store with our logos, all references to original site replaced with ours.
2) A pre-agreed number of categories (and sub-categories) implemented with at least one example item in each sub-category. Categories not part of the template will need to be added. Here, no imagination is needed or wanted. We will choose existing layouts from another store/template and you would replicate at a sub-category item level.
3) Training/instruction by example on how to do 2) (by recorded desktop flash video or something like CamStudio). This would be as simple as recording the screen using CamStudio while you are doing this customisation of new categories/sub-categories. We would then be able to see how you did it and do ourself if we need to manage ourself in the future. We would not claim any ownership rights or publish this. Only view it ourselves.
4) Ability to add/remove/modify all product information (all text and all images) from all items/products in the store using import/export using MS EXCEL XML. The idea here is that we should be able to add new items to the store by copying text from a similar item and then replacing it with information from the new item. E.g., a laptop. We would have an entry for one laptop. We should then be able to add a different model and put the text and images of the new model into the system using the XML editor. If we need to upload images separately then thats fine, but the references to those images should be done through the MS EXCEL XML. Also, you should understand and explain to us the file structure and conventions for uploading images and also deleting images from deleted products.
5) Training/instruction by example on how to do 4)(by recorded desktop flash video or something like CamStudio). We would also request you test this with a freeware XML editor and provide us with the details of this.
6) Adding cash-on-delivery payment module such as this one (happy for you to follow this tutorial step-by-step [url removed, login to view]).
15 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 232 $ tähän työhön
Hi, we have a strong team of developers, designers and QA engineers. we all have more than 3 years of exp. in same field. Please provide us an opportunity to work with u. Thanks, Jitendra