There are two classes (tables): albums and images. Each image has an albumID.
2. On client website, the photos will slide show every X seconds without refreshing or reloading. Use Ajax.
3. On client site, when they click on a photo, a lightbox effect will appear with the full size image shown.
4. There must be next and previous links that drive to next image or previous image, without reloading the page but using AJAX. Next or previous links should be hidden when there's no need of them.
5. User can set the number of columns per row.
6. User can set the number of rows.
7. I must be able to make the lightbox images hyperlinked, that links to the original page showing the image. I'd be doing it but your code must enable me to do it.
9. Must allow multiple codes on one web page. Meaning, if user put 3 snipplet codes on one web page, it will show 3 sliders.
See attached file if not clear.