1) Seeking a programmer very knowledgeable of VB.Net and XML programming (including use of XML configuration files for specifying parameters). Since this is a FTP application, some knowledge of basic FTP processes is helpful.
Strong knowledge of [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view] namespaces.
Coding must be done in VB.Net 2002.
2) 80% of application is already built, but needs some new functionality.
3) The .NET component used is by DevPower Solutions.
4) Knowledge of XMLSpy would be helpful.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows XP and Windows 2000
VB.Net version 2002