We need a karaoke recorder created in Flash. We have an existing site developed in symfony and would like to be able to offer the users the ability to do karaoke.
Detailed specs follow:
The following options are required.
1. song list is in an XML file or database
2. admin must be able to add / remove available songs via a PHP frontend
3. admin must be able to specify minimum song length before recording is allowed to be saved (i.e. the enduser must record a song of at leas 2 minutes or they cannot save the file)
4. admin must be able to upload / remove songs & edit the song title display via PHP frontend (upload component should be AJAX or Flash)
1. the user will have the option to record acapella or w/ the music
2. the user will have an option to save the file or start over after the recording is done
3. the user must record a minimum length as specified by the admin
4. the user may record audio only (w/ a microphone only) or audio & video (via a webcam & microphone)
5. the user has the option to attach a picture to the recording if no webcam is available
1. you may use existing code such as JW player or similar or create the code from scratch
1. the .SWF file & supporting files created to our specs
2. all source files (.FLA, .php) - not encoded or encrypted
3. instructions on how the recorder functions
Please see attachments & demo URL.
[url removed, login to view] (click the microphone icon on the right side)
(login: amil / password)