I am looking to develop an event managment website/portal for South Asian community for North America. Please do not bid on this project unless you are confident you can do a good job as I can do a sloppy job myself. We need:
1) Event listings section with event images and other info. (I have sample sites)
2) Event calendar (probably find source off the net).
3) Users can upload event info (including images) and it gets displayed subject to admin approval.
4) User login/password with customized signup form.
5) Admin page where mass email can be sent out to all users of in plain/html. Also should be able to perform simple searches on the users database table such as regional info, etc.
6) Possibly have other sections for news RSS feeds, organization listings, and artist listings (with ratings).
7) Users can upload event photos. The important thing is it should be easy for users to upload pictures.
This is sort of just the phase I of the site. Maybe it can be done using joomla/mambo/drupal much much faster than 30 days.
Looking for someone with:
1) Excellent design skills, flash, js, maybe ajax.
2) Who can work with me in making this website
3) Bring some additional ideas to this project and is excited about this website.
4) Writes good, clean code.
5) Interested in building a long term relationship to take on bigger projects.
Please reply me with:
1) State how long you think you will take on this.
2) Price with or without graphics. (I will help in designing the graphics or get someone else to do it)
3) Portfolio / if you have done something like this / how interested are you in this website.
Note: If you are from Pakistan or India and interested in working with me for projects from your home on a full-time basis then send me a message.
Shakeel U. Khan
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Not yet decided.