I need modifications to a search engine script that I use for my own personal indexing of certain sites.
The following is required:
1) insert domains from a .txt file into mysql
2) create 2 cron jobs in cpannel format
3) parse a feed, extract a domain from the link
4) add the end of one of the cron job scripts get the page rank for each page indexed in our database of crawled sites
5) create a new page displaying the highest page ranked sites, sorted by highest page rank to lowest.
6) alter search engine to include a the page rank next to the URL when searched for. Also make the page able to sort by page rank.
7) create a script to exclude certain stop words if exist in domain. So when crawling, if the word has "tags" or "contact" then it would not add it to our database.