We are currently looking to create an online shop using CRE Loaded 6.3 pro and would like to add additional features.
The first would be to be enable the input of XML/CSV feeds from our suppliers. The types of feeds vary from FTP,HTTP or simply manually inputting a file in. We need as much of the process to be automated as possible so we would like to be able to set to download every day/hour/minutes ect individually for each feed.
We would like a module that can be controlled via the admin panel to take these feeds and convert them to product within are database and we could then select the product via group/Manufacturer/item and add a percentage or value markup for our sales price.
One issue we will need to overcome is that not all of our suppliers provide identical feeds so this will need to worked on. And as we are a new company we need to be able to add more feeds all varying at later dates, so the system must also facilitate this.
Also the situation may occur where:
Supplier 1 has item X of which he has 10 in stock at a cost of £10
Supplier 2 has the same item X and has 5 in stock at our cost of £15
We would like a few options that we can change to deal with this occurrence, those being:
1) Just show cheapest stock
2) Show all stock but do markup on most expensive suppliers price
3) Average price across all of same item (as above example would be (10 * £10)+(5 * £15) / 15 )
4) Only show stock and price on cheapest but above a definable stock level.
5) For a warning that duplicates exist and give us the option of disabling one based on stock/price which we should be able to see before making a decission.
We also need the ability to block/not show certain product/groups/manuafacturers on the feeds.
We just want to confirm this is what we want:
1) An extra module in the admin control panel that allows us to control xml/csv/manual feeds.
2) The feeds need to be inputted with the option of the following, HTTP, FTP, and manual input with file.
3) The feed must then be configured to work with cre loaded’s product format and we can configure this through the admin panel so we can add new feeds ourselves.
This means if supplier feed 1's first column is weight and called prod_weight we can through the admin panel tell Cre-Loaded that this is the column to fill Cre's weight column with.
4) We also need to deal with pictures from the feeds, this involves a script to download them to the relvant folders from the suppliers site and to be resized dependant on which folder they go to this must be done by you as we do not currently have anything to deal with this. Some suppliers only have /images/product/[url removed, login to view] in the feed so these we need to be able to append the begin of the address to this before it grabs the images.
5) Once all the products are into Cre it needs to apply a markup or value oe set sell price (£) also set in the admin panel we need the option of doing this by category and or manufacturer, or individual item as below:
Set markup on Category
Set markup on Manufacturer
Set markup on Manufacturer>Category
Set markup on Individual Item which would then override the above for that item.
Please ask any questions if you are unsure about anything in this project and only bid if you can achieve all things asked in a professional way.
Please also include any projects that you have already done that are similar to our request and please only bid if you are fully capable of all of the above.