We are running Asterisk 1.34.
Most of our business is DIDs going to PSTN termination via a few termination providers.
We need a few customizations to our set up - at this time:
1. Fix CID issue we have with VoiceTrading. I use their premium line. The CID of the person who dialed the DID should show up on the callee side. It isn't. The calls arrive "Restricted."
[url removed, login to view] Set up cron jobs to enable a few functions already built into a2b - which are not functioning now
3. Add/modify a few table views, improve search functionality, on admin side
4. PayPal automated payment integration: at the end of a billing cycle, customers would be charged per invoice and credit cards cleared via PayPal API (via PayPal's virtual terminal service API)
5. Fix some bugs on the payment/invoices/autorefill functions of a2b so those become usable for managing invoices and payments for calls, DID charges, set up charges and other charges
6. Optional: set up sms trigger for callback: customers calling from a number listed in their CALLER ID table would be able to send an sms from that number to the server, the sms text would contain the number they want to reach; the server will call them back, say: please wait while you are being connected, and connect them to their original destination.
Future work, post this project, will include migration to 1.4 and new features.
We are looking for a long term relationship.
Nature of communication during work time:
Throughout the day, not once a day at night.
Interactive style work is preferred.
High availability and sync'd expectations.