Make oo-php class that synchronize local Mysql db with Google adwords data, and displays logging
AdWords API Local Database Sync in php/mysql
make a OO php/mysql version of sync script that can be found here: [url removed, login to view] This means:
1. make local copy of adwords in mysql tables. Required tables: accounts, campaigns, adgroups, ads and keywords
2. make extension of apility that synchronises data in local mysql tables mentioned above with google adwords with usage of Apility’s function getAccountStructureXmlReport, for each account in tables accounts.
3. Supply extensive logging/reports of synchronisation: which records are update, deleted an inserted, and which columns in these records where changed. Time taken, summary etc
4. code must be documented in English
5. use Pears’s Pears’s XML_Serializer to parse url
6. coding standards need to be met.
Please read attached [url removed, login to view] file from original Python script. Note that following files that are described in [url removed, login to view] don’t have to be made:
[url removed, login to view] and setup_db.py. Config can be put in class, and a sql dump of db will be fine.