This project will be based on the philosophy of [login to view URL] that every individual user must create his online store in the platform and the platform will have to give him the tools to maintain and keep the store updated and fully [login to view URL] user that will choose to create his store in the platform will have to create a store from in order to present his products or [login to view URL] platform must provide him with templates which will be based of specific categories.
For potential bidders please check the shopify's website in order to know of what you will bid.
• Very Larger selection of templates. Ranging from personal to business.
• Scalable templates (5 pages, 10 pages, 20 pages etc)
• Step by step design for ease of use.
• Allows for uploads of banners, graphics etc.
• Flash/Element uploads for headers, buttons or banners (Possible selection on flash templates?)
• Easy to use tools (fonts, tables, forms, etc.)
• Ecommerce capable. (Scalable: 10 products, 20 products, 100 products etc)
• Title pages, descriptions, meta tags, etc
• Can be updated in the future.
• Possible spell check built in for editorial.
This would need to be licensed to us for resell to potential customers.
The user comes to the website, fills in info regarding themselves, and if they want a [login to view URL], or, if they want to use their own www.domain.com. Once they decide, they can start creating the website. They can preview what website will look like, and pay for a hosting plan, once they pay, I will be notified via email to activate their website .When they create account and website dns will point to our hosting account (so that it can go live). Although the website is free to build, they will be paying through the hosting that they purchase via Paypal or CCavenue for automated montly fee.