I am looking for an experienced, reliable Wordpress Developer that can turn my job around ahead of this coming weekend (so 1 – 2 days). The theme needs to accomplish several things:
1. Should not use plugins, all functionality to be coded in the PHP files e.g. [url removed, login to view]
2. It needs to retain administrator privileges (login) for me to use for styling the site and must have a client friendly login setup showing meta boxes / write panels for input fields of required info (noted below in more detail).
3. The theme must work cross browser and coded correctly to avoid future security risks from attacks. All code must be included as a child theme so that any future Wordpress updates will keep the theme intact and functioning.
4. Should be built using up to date Wordpress 3.5.1 and child theme based on Twenty Twelve theme.
I attach some images to show the layouts required for the pages.
Four Col Text Template
There is a four col text page template, needs to return project names with a list of awards below each, the admin panel for posting this info should allow the user to add a new project and then list multiple awards that belong to that project.
Two Col and Image for each
This is just as shown in the image, just needs some meta boxes to upload titles, descriptions and image to the side of each.
Projects Post Page and Project Contents Page
This is the major requirement of this work. A custom post type called ‘projects’ is required. ‘Project’ post pages should function correctly as individual pages and allow client to assign template layout (5 to choose from). I would like a project’s ‘content page’ created which displays a grid of all the project’s feature images with their post titles below. I will also need some buttons to filter this grid by category (ideally using jquery to fade-out and fade-in project images).
Each new ‘Project’ post will be based on 1 of 5 predefined template layouts the client can select when they create a new Project post. Each template should allow for upload of a different number of images along with a caption, title and alt tag. Once they choose the template for the post the write panels and available input fields / image upload buttons should display accordingly. Each image upload field should save it’s data to appear within a div container (so I can position each image independently with CSS when creating the image grid layout for each template).
For example… Image Uploaded using upload field with id “large-image-upload” displays here
Each image container to have a fixed size assigned, so images resized and cropped on upload.
Each ‘Project’ Post will contain the following info:
1. Project title
2. Project description
3. Project Images (from 1 to 3 depending on template layout, please see attached layout images)
4. About 6-7 Key Meta fields for stats relating to each project. (Both the Meta key and Meta value will need to display on each project post but only when that information has been saved).
5. Feature Image upload – that gets used on the Project Content Grid.
6. Assign a ‘Category’ from custom taxonomy, this gets used for filtering the results on Project’s content page.
Please do not bid for this job if you feel inexperienced in any of the requirements above or do not believe you can deliver on time. Very tight deadline and only have one chance to deliver this. It needs to be delivered on time as all the content needs to be added and site styled over the few days that follow.
Payment will be made promptly once you deliver the work to the required spec. You will be required to make sure theme works successfully on my localhost + hostpapa server before the work is complete.
I appreciate there are a few tasks here, any questions welcomed. I look to give somebody the job tomorrow as it’s a very tight deadline.
Thanks, look forward to hearing from you.
p.s. hoping the chosen candidate may be able to help with future projects as well if job goes well.
Hi, I have now uploaded the images, for some reason they did not attach properly the first time. Thank you everyone for your responses. Look to hire somebody within the next few hours. Can I remind you that this work needs to be completed in 24-48hrs. You must be able to deliver the requirements in this time to be considered. Thanks.