Käynnissä

PSD to Wordpress

Hi Guys,

I have converted home page PSD into HTML which I will give you to start. In the meantime I will work on inner page layout and give it to you before you finish.

I want you to setup Wordpress into my HTML to make it Wordpress website. I would prefer a jQuery implementation for the functionality, instead of flash, so I can edit the pages easily. Website needs to be compatible with all major modern browsers, as well as iPad.

I will provide all high-resolution photos. I would like the homepage, 1 interior page, 1 photo album page, and 1 photo detail page implemented. The photo detail page needs to include PayPal integration so users can purchase the piece of clothing. The homepage needs to include Facebook integration.

I won't pay you anything as upfront. I can give you all files and you need to setup at your own server and show me progress. Once I will see full website functioning, I will pay you 75% and you need to transfer all files into my server and once everything is running fine there I will pay you remaining 25%. If you are not agree with this term then don't waste your time and mine.

My max budget is $150 for this job.

Happy bidding!!!

Taidot: HTML5, jQuery / Prototype, MySQL, PHP, WordPress

Näytä lisää: paypal to paypal transfer time, pay me to work at home, i want to edit my photos, is it wordpress, i want to edit my photo, wordpress transfer, wordpress psd, wordpress psd to html, transfer wordpress, setup wordpress, PSD to wordpress website, PSD HTML WordPress, job of interior, html to wordpress transfer, HTML to PSD, homepage psd, full interior, finish wordpress website, edit a psd, edit 343, edit 150+ files, edit 150 files, jquery ipad show, jquery instead, transfer facebook page page

Tietoa työnantajasta:
( 4 arvostelua ) New York, India

Projektin tunnus: #1749193

16 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön

epark

=====Expertness and honesty our goal . we are small team working good quality and accuracy. looking forward to check pm message for details offer. Thank you===========

$180 USD 10 päivässä
(128 arvostelua)
6.8
DeamonBizz

Expert [url removed, login to view] check private message...

$150 USD 7 päivässä
(81 arvostelua)
6.7
webzin

Lets get it done.. Thnx Webzin Infotech

$250 USD 7 päivässä
(57 arvostelua)
6.4
surajitsaha24484

We have gone thorough your project description and we are really very interested about the job and want to start the job [url removed, login to view] are sending you some links of our previous wordpress [url removed, login to view] check the p.m for more d Lisää

$85 USD 3 päivässä
(65 arvostelua)
6.2
shmai

have a glance at PM. regards, shmai

$135 USD 3 päivässä
(57 arvostelua)
6.2
dinotech

We are working in web development since last 4 years. Our first aim is reliable to submit quality project on time; Some of the Projects done by us:- [url removed, login to view]://[url removed, login to view] (Zend) [url removed, login to view]://[url removed, login to view] Lisää

$150 USD 8 päivässä
(33 arvostelua)
6.0
Nitiaggarwal

Please check your private message board.

$150 USD 5 päivässä
(23 arvostelua)
5.5
jigsFLD

Hello, I have experience in various front end design and web design. I'm very interested in your job post involving these skills. I recently worked in an IT company based in India. And I am a skilled designer c Lisää

$150 USD 7 päivässä
(25 arvostelua)
5.0
naharsoftbd

Hello, I have so much experience in relevant work. So, I am very interested to communication With you. If you are interested with me please see more in your PMB. Thanks

$150 USD 5 päivässä
(14 arvostelua)
4.4
wikkipk

Ready to do it.

$75 USD 3 päivässä
(22 arvostelua)
4.3
arman321

SERIOUS [url removed, login to view] PMB....

$150 USD 2 päivässä
(6 arvostelua)
4.2
anubhav07

Hi, I am ready to start work please check your inbox for sample work.

$150 USD 2 päivässä
(8 arvostelua)
3.9
ecitius

Hello, My name is Ankit, a technical team leader from E-citius Infotech Pvt Ltd. I'm interested in the position of "Psd to wordpress" you recently posted. During past 5 years we have designed, developed & managed Lisää

$160 USD 5 päivässä
(3 arvostelua)
3.5
knouraweb

Hi, We take pleasure to introduce ourselves as a team of highly motivated professionals in the fields of Dynamic Web Page development covering Facebook applications & Facebook Pages, I-Phone Applications, Android App Lisää

$150 USD 21 päivässä
(2 arvostelua)
2.8
uneeq33

I am very capable of creating your website based on your requirements.

$145 USD 3 päivässä
(0 arvostelua)
0.0
reformconsulting

Dear Sir, Greetings! We are Reform Consulting with 5 year of experience under our belt. We are really interested to work on your project. Please see PM. Thank you. Regards, RCPL.

$150 USD 7 päivässä
(3 arvostelua)
3.2