Detailed project brief
1) Design a Wordpress plugin to implement fancybox on the discussed website.
2) The plugin must allow the user to easily insert fancybox into a post without affecting the rest of the theme.
3) The plugin must allow the user to display a picture or text.
4) The plugin must maintain the W3C validation that the website currently has in place.
5) The plugin must maintain the link style which is currently in place (white, underline hover etc etc).
6) The plugin link must NOT appear in the excerpt for the post. * I don't think it will anyway... just worth saying.
Summery of project
My client would like the ability to add a link anywhere in a post which then launches a lightbox (fancybox). The lightbox (fancybox) will be able to display a picture or text.
Payment via Escrow!
Thanks Cip! :)