1. Please read the project and understand it before replying.
2. I need someone who can start on this right now. Not tomorrow.
3. I need someone who is SKILLED (3 odesk programmers I have hired could not do this, not easy for a noob, but not hard for someone who is experienced and skilled)
4. Should only take 1-2 Hours if you are good at PHP and Wordpress.
5. You are encouraged to include your Skype ID (if allowed), as if I like what I see I will probably contact you and hire you if you can do the job.
6. Please able to be understand and communicate in English . I don't expect you to be fluent, but I don't want to take 1 hour to explain something that should take 1 minute.
DEMO: [url removed, login to view]
After clicking link and being on the demo page. Here is what happens now.
In the 'ALL' section it will show up to whatever number of posts is set in the shortcode as Max= [n] where n is a number set with a shortcode, This feature already exists.
Then if you click any of those sub categories it will filter out only those from that category. So if max=9 it will show 9 posts for ALL, when you click 'Photography' it shows 2 posts because 2 out of the 9 posts in 'ALL' were from 'PHOTOGRAPHY'
If you click show more... it will load in more posts.
What I want is if you set max=9, it will show 9 posts in ALL AND 9 POSTS IN EVERY CATEGORY. If someone click ALL then 9 posts would be displayed. If you click Photography then 9 posts would be displayed from that category. If you go back to ALL it would now have 16 posts because 7 more got pulled from the Photography category.
This portfolio section is powered by the jQuery isotope plugin. Most of the functions and code for this feature is in the [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view] files.
You can think of it this way....
cat1 = 12 posts
cat2 = 5 posts
cat3 = 10 posts
max = 9
In scenario 1
All = 9 initially
cat1 = displaying 2 posts
cat2 = displaying 4 posts
cat3 = displaying 3 posts
then if someone clicks the cat3 filter button
All= 15 posts
cat1 = 2posts displaying
cat2 = 4 posts displaying
cat3 = 9 posts displaying
ALL will start out with ALL= MAX
THEN if someone clicks a category it will pull (add) more posts to that filter category section so that cat[n] = Max. Then ALL = Max + Whatever extra posts were pulled after filter was clicked
You can see the main portion of code that needs to be modified here...[url removed, login to view] You can see another programmer started this, and you can use that code if helpful, but you should be able to do this project without it if needed.
Any questions? Please reply with your SkypeID (if allowed) and I can clarify any details.